<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4650679009332835968?origin\x3dhttp://thedrunken-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

Photobucket

Audrey Ko:D

I LOVE MY NAME


01September95,Virgo

SACSS

PROUD TO BE A BASKETBALLER
I go hyper at the slightest bit of change, and I am a proud to be a JUNIOR BLACK belt at taekwondo. Most of the time, I can't stand still. I'm a night person, cause i usually stay up really late, either using the computer or doing other things. I can get random at times. I laugh and smile ALOT although I can get solemn at times. I'm REALLY, REALLY friendly.
AUDS SAY HELLO
Well, in life there are miracles and i do believe that they do happen. I am PROUDLY being a christian. I also lead a secret life but only 1 of my dearest friends know. Oh yeah, don't pry.
You should know that you are at www.thedrunken-love.blogspot.com. If not you are really hopeless or retarding like my chairman,
LYNETTE LEE SHU HUI


RULES TO ABIDE:

NO spamming!

Or else you gotta face with my cousin, Kimberley. DAMN JIALAT. This website is also protected by the home security system. HAHAHA! Kidding.
Love AUDREY.

WANT

★I HAVE TO TURN 18 SOON
★I NEED MORE ELMO STUFFS
★MORE $$$$$$
★I WANT A TRIP TO JAPAN
★A NEW HOUSE WITH MY OWN ROOM, DECORATED TO MY OWN LIKING:D
★NEW BOXERS!
★I WANT THAT CHIO SHARK BAG!
★I NEED PHANTOM TO BE TOILET TRAINED:D
★A TATTOO
★A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE
★TO BE IN THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL TEAM
★I WANT A MOVIE-A-THON OF HORROR MOVIES
and more but i currently can only think of these
TAGS &


Layout ©

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Sunday, May 25, 2008
12:54 AM
I cried. Very badly. Its all because of Trina. After I woke up from my afternoon nap, there was a message in my inbox from Trina. Well, I thought it was some kind of message like: 'Eh, Auds wanna go out on Monday?' kinda message but no. Instead, it was kinda an advanced farewell message.
It read: 'Hello dearies! I'll be going to migrate to Australia at the end of the year after the year end exams. That's what my dad told me today. I thank you all so much for the time we spent together, the days we went out and everything. Although I wold not be in Singapore for the next 5 years, I wish you all the best, and you'll always be on my mind. You'll never be forgotten and remember this, never give up i whatever you do. You must bobunce back after a failure, and try again. Study well and get good grades. Don't disappoint your parents okay? I'll always love you with all my heart and soul.'
I really thought it was a prank or just a joke but it wasn't. Damn I cried damn badly. Now my eyes are puffy and red. And I'm still crying. What a joke! Ever heard of a person so strong that he or she wouldn't cry? Well now I'm telling you it a lie! A lie! Cause even heroes know when to be scared!
Well, I wrote her a letter and plan to give it to her when she leaves.
'Dearest Trina,
Although we have been friends for less then a year, when you leave I will still miss you as much as anyone does. Our friendship was very strong, in fact we manage to pull through all the difficult times we had like when Tze Hui and the rest of the C.C.P.S. students were jealous of us being so close and even tried to break us up.
Remember at the start of the year we were still noobs and were not that close? Now, its already the 24th May, nearly half of the year has gone by without us really noticing. On this day, 17:10, you sent me a message that had shocked me. That was why I asked you if you were joking, if you remember. Then you asked me to call you but I said was in the cinema. Well, I was actually at home, writing this letter for you. Sorry. I had to lie. I was crying really badly. Your message was one I could not bear to delete from my inbox. It was filled with Love, Our Friendship and Tears of Dread and Pain. Pain struck my heart. It was overwhelming. All was blank. I kept on asking myself: Why? Why must you leave? And I couldn’t give myself an answer. You know why? Because, I told myself this isn’t true. It was all a bad dream, you wouldn’t leave Isabella and I here all alone. Then no more hyperness, no more joy, and more happiness will be left. You know what? Isabella and I always said that: ‘ Eh, Trina is the one. She is the one that makes us go hyper and the one who bring happiness and joy when we go for outings.’ Now you know that’s why when you can’t go for any outings, we won’t go anymore.
Just now, I told my mother that you were migrating and you know what she said? She said: ‘No la, a lot of people say that they want to migrate but they won’t la!’ I know she was trying to make me feel better but yeah, I guess its was just a pure white lie. I told myself not to feel bad but I just can’t. When you migrate, I told myself that one part of me will die because you are a part of me. You are no ordinary friend. You are my good friend, my BEST friend. Together with Isabella, we are The Trio. But it has so far lost one of its members already. The magic in it will be forever, gone.
Remember, the time when we said we would go tattoo and lip piercing together? Now, all I can say is, its gone forever. Because there, in Australia, you are gonna make new friends, make new promises and forget the old ones… By the time you get back here, we would have probably forgotten each other, maybe even forgetting each other’s existence because 5 years is a long, long time. I swear, if we still remember each other, you are a sibling that God forgot to give me. I and Isabella would probably be in the same JC, relying on each other and trying to remember you, our BESTEST BEST friend.
Well Trina, you and Isabella are a part of me. I hope you will change you mind soon and get your Dad to stop before its too late and if you don’t, I really wanna tell you that I will really miss you okay? Trina, I really love you as a friend. Losing you is already painful enough but what to do? You’re my pillar. The only one I can depend on. Your just more than a friend. I really cannot lose you. Well, its time to say bye bye before we get too teary and sad. If you are really leaving, I wish you good luck. Never give up okay? I hope that you will become somebody successful in life and earn good money and NEVER smoke okay? Or even drug. These type of people have no life. It would feel really empty without you here.
Byebye Trina, I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU!
P.s. Must mail me! And I will never forget you even if you do because you are my role model, my BEST FRIEND in life!J

This letter was written will my heart and tears. I hope you will keep this and believe in yourself because you got potential. I believe that GREAT FRIENDS will meet again in the corners of the world so till we meet again!'

When I was writing this I cried like hell, worse than maybe. I kept on listening to the song,' Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol. I thought about the lyrics and it really made my cry. In the cinema, in the shopping mall and in the car. Maybe you should listen to it. And think of the words in the lyrics okay? Trina, I will always be there for you evern if your not here.