<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4650679009332835968?origin\x3dhttp://thedrunken-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

Photobucket

Audrey Ko:D

I LOVE MY NAME


01September95,Virgo

SACSS

PROUD TO BE A BASKETBALLER
I go hyper at the slightest bit of change, and I am a proud to be a JUNIOR BLACK belt at taekwondo. Most of the time, I can't stand still. I'm a night person, cause i usually stay up really late, either using the computer or doing other things. I can get random at times. I laugh and smile ALOT although I can get solemn at times. I'm REALLY, REALLY friendly.
AUDS SAY HELLO
Well, in life there are miracles and i do believe that they do happen. I am PROUDLY being a christian. I also lead a secret life but only 1 of my dearest friends know. Oh yeah, don't pry.
You should know that you are at www.thedrunken-love.blogspot.com. If not you are really hopeless or retarding like my chairman,
LYNETTE LEE SHU HUI


RULES TO ABIDE:

NO spamming!

Or else you gotta face with my cousin, Kimberley. DAMN JIALAT. This website is also protected by the home security system. HAHAHA! Kidding.
Love AUDREY.

WANT

★I HAVE TO TURN 18 SOON
★I NEED MORE ELMO STUFFS
★MORE $$$$$$
★I WANT A TRIP TO JAPAN
★A NEW HOUSE WITH MY OWN ROOM, DECORATED TO MY OWN LIKING:D
★NEW BOXERS!
★I WANT THAT CHIO SHARK BAG!
★I NEED PHANTOM TO BE TOILET TRAINED:D
★A TATTOO
★A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE
★TO BE IN THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL TEAM
★I WANT A MOVIE-A-THON OF HORROR MOVIES
and more but i currently can only think of these
TAGS &


Layout ©

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Sunday, May 18, 2008
11:58 PM
Hell yeah... I know it was hours ago since I blogged but blogging is my life so I have to blog whenever I can. But I'm bored now. Really bored. Oh yeah, later got meeting, don't know where... Hahaha. I'm really being lame. Just now, a guy just asked me for my phone number. Yeah then we exchanged. His name is Amos Tan from CCH yishun, 16 this year.

Then just now, Yong asked me if i was okay after what happened yesterday. OF COURSE NOT. I said. Hahaha. I feel retarded now. I'm like webcaming with Kimbo now. And then just now we were having a debate with Kelvin whether whose voice the sexiest and hottest. Don't know who won in the end.

Oh yes, my edwin kor is mad at me, I think. Well, it all started when Isabella and I were scolding this malay boy that was cursing and swearing at us. Then, edwind kor talked to me. Then I was like:'Eheh, I not free now, I scolding some lan jiao bin.' Then, of course he pry and pry. Then in the end, he was:' I always have time for you but you always don't.' Then, he angry, I think. He also asked me if want to go out with him and his brothers for lunch but of course I ate already. Yeah and now I'm thinking of what to say to him when he goes online.

Oh, I met Dong Xuan at Roxy square today. I brought Aunty Wati to cut layer there. The aunty thought I was a boy. Hahaha.

I'm really bored now. I think gonna go for the meeting soon at Serangoon. Hahaha. If Yong is there I don't want to go already. Oh yes! To all SACSS basketballers, I wish you good luck into getting into the team. If you are not in the team, don't fell sad. Try harder next year. Must persevere. Yeah...

Yawns... Maybe I shouldn't go for the meeting. I'm like yawning my eyes out.

I miss all CCPS 2007 P6 batch. I hope to see you all during the Open House in June. I miss my coach, Jonathan. Hahaha if you see this, good for you. If not, I believe you should know that all of us miss you badly. So, hows life there? In the camp? Tough? I realy want to know. Cause I plan to go there next time. Hahaha. I miss those time when we were all still so close. Going out every weekend. Hahaha.

Well, things got to go on even if we miss each other so badly. Well, I just hope you with go online soon. Oh and hows the keychain I brought back from Korea? Hahaha.

And on Friday, Weimin chrushed my finger during basketball practice so badly that it was like all puffed up. Now its greenish purple. Right 4th fingerLeft 4th finger
Well, I forgive her. Forgive and forget. Isn't that what God said? Yesyes, he did. Hahaha.
I'm gonna sleep soon. Hopefully dream of MARCUS. HAHAHA:D